FSE (Regulations on safety when working in and operating electrical installations) requires employees to carry out an annual review of FSE courses. The requirement applies to personnel working with both low and high voltage installations. The training must be repeated once a year, but more often if conditions make this necessary. There should not be more than 12 months between each training session. The course is adapted to the requirements of the regulations and also includes training in first aid and special training in first aid in the event of accidents caused by electric current.
- Technical terms and definitions
- Protective equipment and instructions
- Cardiac pulmonary resuscitation
Requirements for prior knowledge
Have an electrical background or training for instructed personnel.
When you have ordered a course, you will find it on “my page” “registered courses” Click on the course to get to the course home. Then click on the button “Start course”, or “continue course” if it has already started.
You must mark all lessons as complete to move on.
The course has knowledge tests along the way, where you must have 80% correct answers to pass.
Practice documents are sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded to the course portal in (pdf). Assessed as “approved/not approved”
After you have completed the theory part and any practical part, you will receive your course certificate by e-mail. You can also download your course certificate from “my course certificates”
Login link may end up in spam or other inboxes. Check these before you possibly go to: https://www.kursconsult.no/dashboard/retrieve-password/ to be sent a new login/password.
The course is available in Norwegian, English and Polish
Buy courses for yourself and others
- The registration forms make it possible to register 1-50 users at the same time.
- Choose the language of the course for each individual user.
- The invoice is sent via EHF or to a registered email address with a 14-day payment deadline.
- If you want to pay straight away, card payment can be used
- Our registration form gives you the option to pay with Vipps.
We offer group discounts and package deals d
Get a quote today!
The prices are stated excluding VAT and no additional costs are incurred.