Scaffold user course
In “Regulations on the execution of work” no. 1357, § 17-5, the employer must ensure that workers who use scaffolding as a work platform to carry out work at height have received general training. In addition, training must be provided in the use of the scaffolding. A review of instructions for assembly, use and disassembly, cf. Section 17-8 second paragraph. Satisfactory training must be provided before the company is started.
To ensure that workers who use scaffolding to carry out trades for adequate training must carry out the work in an appropriate and safe manner.
Employers must ensure that the scaffold user has an understanding of the precautions to be taken when using the scaffold, a review of basic information about the construction of the scaffold, and how it is put together. This applies, for example, to restrictions on changes to scaffolding, and load classes and load restrictions.
- Laws and regulations
- Restrictions on use
- Last classes
- Anchoring of scaffolding
- Installation guide
- Who can make changes to scaffolding
- Security measures
Must be able to after the course:
- Assess whether the scaffolding is approved for use
- Must be the type of use the scaffolding is approved for
- Carry out a simple risk assessment and self-assurance in relation to the job being carried out.
When you have ordered a course, you will find it on “my page” “registered courses” Click on the course to get to the course home. Then click on the button “Start course”, or “continue course” if it has already started.
You must mark all lessons as complete to move on.
The course has knowledge tests along the way, where you must have 80% correct answers to pass.
Practice documents are sent to: email@example.com or uploaded to the course portal in (pdf). Assessed as “approved/not approved”
After you have completed the theory part and any practical part, you will receive your course certificate by e-mail. You can also download your course certificate from “my course certificates”
Login link may end up in spam or other inboxes. Check these before you possibly go to: https://www.kursconsult.no/dashboard/retrieve-password/ to be sent a new login/password.
The course is available in Norwegian, English and Polish
Buy courses for yourself and others
- The registration forms make it possible to register 1-50 users at the same time.
- Choose the language of the course for each individual user.
- The invoice is sent via EHF or to a registered email address with a 14-day payment deadline.
- If you want to pay straight away, card payment can be used
- Our registration form gives you the option to pay with Vipps.
We offer group discounts and package deals d
Get a quote today!
The prices are stated excluding VAT and no additional costs are incurred.