Scaffold course over 9 metres
In Norway, there are strict requirements for the training of personnel who will work on scaffolding over 9 metres. The requirements come from the Norwegian Labor Inspection Authority and are laid down in regulations on the execution of work § 17-4. According to these regulations, people who are to assemble, dismantle, change or check scaffolding that is over 9 meters high must have documented training. The training includes theory and practice
- Introduction to the use of scaffolding over 9 metres
- Rules and regulations
- Risk analysis and risk management
- Selection of scaffolding and accessories
- Assembly and dismantling of the scaffolding
- Stability and securing of the scaffolding
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Safe use of scaffolding
- Maintenance and inspection
- Practical exercises and exam
Requirements for practice
In order to obtain a scaffolding certificate that satisfies the regulations’ requirements for training for those who build scaffolding over 9 metres, in addition to the theory course for scaffolding, you must document:
- At least 6 months practice in companies that use scaffolding in their work and
- At least 72 hours of practical training in the construction of scaffolding, divided into at least 3 scaffolding types after completion of the theory course.
When you have ordered a course, you will find it on “my page” “registered courses” Click on the course to get to the course home. Then click on the button “Start course”, or “continue course” if it has already started.
You must mark all lessons as complete to move on.
The course has knowledge tests along the way, where you must have 80% correct answers to pass.
In order to get a course certificate, in addition to the theory, practical use must be documented.
Go to “Upload practice documents” download, follow the instructions, sign and send back to us.
Practice documents are sent to: email@example.com or uploaded to the course portal in (pdf). Assessed as “approved/not approved”
Login link may end up in spam or other inboxes. Check these before you possibly go to: https://www.kursconsult.no/dashboard/retrieve-password/ to be sent a new login/password.
After you have completed the theory part and possibly the practical part, you will receive your course certificate by e-mail. You can also download your course certificate from “my course certificates”
The course is available in: Norwegian, English, Polish and Lithuanian
Buy courses for yourself and others
- The registration forms make it possible to register 1-50 users at the same time.
- Choose the language of the course for each individual user.
- The invoice is sent via EHF or to a registered email address with a 14-day payment deadline.
- If you want to pay straight away, card payment can be used
- Our registration form gives you the option to pay with Vipps.
We offer group discounts and package deals d
Get a quote today!
The prices are stated excluding VAT and no additional costs are incurred.